Thank you for purchasing FANVIL products. We hope you will enjoy using them. If you had any technical and compatibility problems, you can go to the product FAQ or send mail to email@example.com
for further inquiry.
If you need return the products for maintenance or replacement, pls fill in the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Application Form with detail info. And pls check the detail terms of warranty at first before you require RMA.
With the following warranty, FANVIL guarantees that all products, exclusive of consumable and expendable materials, are free from any defects, due to inferior materials or workmanship, for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, should the product prove defective in workmanship and/or materials, FANVIL’s RMA center will repair the product and/or replace the defective components or the defective product without charge
1. Warranty period takes effect on the date of shipment of the FANVIL products.
2. This warranty does not award any right to compensation or cover of losses inflicted due to any alteration of the product for the purpose of matching it with national or local standards and safety regulations enforced in any country other than the country where the product was first purchased, without FANVIL’s prior written permission.
3. This warranty will not apply if the warranty void label has been defaced, modified, removed or broken.
4. This warranty does not cover:
damages not resulting from quality of product itself, but following other reasons.
Damages due to
1) misuse, including but not limited to: (a) use of the product for the purpose other than that it is designed for, or failure to follow FANVIL user guide, and (b) product installation or operation in conditions other than specified by the standards and safety regulations enforced in the country of operation;
2) repair by anyone except for FANVIL RMA center or dealers;
3) accident, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation and other causes that does not come under FANVIL control;
4) shipment except for the cases when it is carried out by the RMA;
5) defects of the system in which the product was operated.
This warranty does not infringe upon customer’s legal rights given to him by the laws currently enforced in his country as well as consumer’s rights toward the dealer arising from the sale contract.
RMA(Return Material Anthorization)Procedure Instruction
All products returned to FANVIL, for any reason, must follow the RMA procedure.
Before starting on the process of returning your product, please send an email stating specific fault phenomenon to our FAE ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
FAE will analyze and confirm if it is software or hardware problem, if it is software problem, FAE will try to solve the problem by remote .When a hardware failure is found to be the cause of the problem, or when FAE decides a hardware repair/replacement is needed to rule out the possibility of hardware defects, FAE will transfer the email to OP(sales operation dept) for RMA procedure.
Once the RMA process is initiated, FAE will send customer an RMA application form. The form contains detailed instructions and policies to ensure quick delivery. Customer must outline the details of defect or improper operation. A description of any tests performed, and the associated results, will help to identify the root cause. This approach ensures that the problem could not be addressed remotely thereby requiring the product to be returned for repair. After the RMA application is completed and submitted, customer need send the RMA form to OP(email@example.com
) ,and OP will provide the customer an RMA number.
You must send the completed RMA application form along with the returned products. Returns without RMA application form or without an RMA number are refused, causing a delay in the process, Or the product(s) will be returned at customer's expense.
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product to FANVIL for repair. This includes the cost of incoming freight charges as well as any applicable customs fees, duty, taxes, brokerage fees and document preparation fees.
For in-warranty product, freight charges for return shipment to the customer will be paid by FANVIL. For out-of-warranty product, freight charges for return shipment will be charged to the customer.
FANVIL's RMA Department will carefully test and evaluate all returned products, and will repair or replace components/products that are under warranty at no charge. (Any acts of nature or conditions of misuse are not covered under warranty.) When FANVIL cannot duplicate the problem or condition causing the return, the unit will be returned to the customer as-is.
FANVIL will endeavor to return a product sent for repair to the customer within fifteen(10) working days of receipt of the repaired product.
The replacement product will be carefully selected to match the condition of original product. In the event that the product has been terminated or there is a lack of replacement parts, FANVIL reserves the right to replace the malfunction product with an equivalent product. Replacement products may be new or reconditioned.