【China, Shenzhen – April 14, 2021】 Fanvil, a leading global provider of A&V-IoT devices, is glad to announce its webinar schedule in April-June, 2021. Through these webinars, Fanvil will lead you to dive deep into its new H series IP phones and know more about how Fanvil IP phones interoperate seamlessly with 3CX and Yeastar for communication and collaboration solutions in different industries. What’s more, Fanvil will also release its new Cloud system FDMCS 3.0 in Q2, taking the auto-deployment and management for communication devices to a higher level. Welcome to join us for what we expect will be a tremendously helpful and informative webinar series!
· New Smart Products
With more easy-to-use and intelligent connecting features, Fanvil communication devices will deliver you a more user-friendly experience.
· Great Open SolutionsBased on the SIP protocol, all series Fanvil devices are greatly compatible with multiple industry-leading PBX companies, providing the integrated solutions for different scenarios.
· Easy Cloud Management
Fanvil Cloud system FDMCS 3.0 is the evolution of FDMS 2.0, which is more productive and scalable for remote device management.
2. May 12-13: Fanvil x 3CX-How to Work Seamlessly for Multi-scenario Solutions
3. May 26-27: Fanvil x Yeastar-How to Work Seamlessly for Multi-scenario Solutions
4. June 9-10: Fanvil Cloud System FDMCS– What’s New?
5. June 30-July 1: Fanvil Cloud System FDMCS– How to Use?
Fanvil Technology Co., Ltd. (Fanvil) is a leading global provider of A&V-IoT devices, with three R&D centers in Beijing, Shenzhen, and Suzhou, China. Four Fanvil’s SIP product portfolios are desk phones, door access, intercoms, and public address solutions, providing the bridge between people, and our global network. As the pioneer in applying SIP and Audio & Video technologies to build A&V-IoT, Fanvil is boosting the digital transformation for multiple industries.
More information here https://www.fanvil.com/